Thursday, March 22, 2012

Me, myself, and I and everyone else inspiring Me

by Anita

Anita Silva - the Twine of the bunch




      It goes without saying that I am late for things and that's just me although, I try to make up for that with my super lengthy stories and cooking. So please excuse my tardiness. Since this is my first post I will make it short and sweet, like me. Just a little "how do ya do?" so we can break the ice and move on to the good and tasty stuff a.k.a. FOOD. With a cool iPad in tow I have found this new fondness for staying organized, connected, and in the know all within a little tablet. I also have yet another way to document the things that get me all sorts of excited...like food. :) Plus, now I can get in touch with you that much easier to make the inspirations more fluid.






So, first off, Hello there! I am looking forward to sharing random stories that may inspire you, recipes that have been boyfriend and roommate tested and approved, and some creative juices through this blog with my dear friends, Katie and Crystal.




Healthier option -- Mediterranean Barley Salad
Get your appetites ready for some unique and health conscious recipe items with a few guilty pleasures along the way.

Sweetier & guiltier option -- Strawberry cream cheese cinnamon french toast (heart shaped, of course)

And now to say 'tchau for now" with my introduction: I read the back of a Papyrus card with the description of the hummingbird which states:

"Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy, and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation." 


No comments:

Post a Comment