Saturday, September 15, 2012

wine is life.

by Crystal

Ok friends, it's about time I come clean. I'm a little bit obsessed with wine. If I could only drink one thing for the rest of my life, that's what I would choose. It's got water in it, right?

A friend asked me to go to a wine tasting at the Eagles Club on Wednesday (don't know what the Eagles Club is? I didn't either until I moved here). Everyone brought a bottle of wine, and we all got to try what everyone brought. Turned out 21 other people thought it would be fun too. So we drank 21 bottles of wine. Oh, you don't do that on a school night? I'm not ashamed, judge me if you will.

I brought one of my favorite bottles of wine, which is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Zinfandel. Much to my dismay, much of it was dumped out in the dump buckets. Next time, I'll remember that the people of southern VA tend to like their wine to taste like juice. 



Outfit:
Shirt: Gadzooks (from high school - remember that store?)
Skirt: Old Navy (2011)
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Gap Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment