Monday, September 17, 2012

A Venn Diagram I can actually understand.

by Crystal

I tend to have anywhere from 5-67 projects going on at once. While not all of them actually come to fruition (some are never even started...), these projects help me keep my creative mind active, which I believe helps keep me sane. Well, that and wine, but we've gone over that, haven't we?

I saw this pin on Pinterest and immediately knew I wanted it. The productive mood struck me on Saturday, so I decided to make it!

Supplies:
  • Sharpie marker
  • Floating picture frame (you know, one of those with the glass on both sides)
  • Piece of paper (I used a patterned piece from JoAnn Fabrics)
  • A bowl to trace circles
  • Good music (I listened to Zach Brown Band's album "Uncaged." Love.

Before.


I used paper with a wood pattern on it.

The finished product hanging on the wall.
 
Finished product hanging on the wall with other photos in frames. What can I say? When the productive mood strikes, I do as much as I can. It doesn't strike very often.

The finished product hanging on the wall with other frames over our (half-made) bed!

My husband was pretty impressed. Not that I put this all together, but that I knew what a Venn Diagram was. Come on hubby, I know my calculus.

No comments:

Post a Comment