Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday fundays.

by Crystal

Today was a somewhat lazy day filled with football, jalapeno popper dip, and writing wedding thank you cards. I don't care that it has been over one month since the wedding. Our guests WILL be thanked! And they will be thanked a lot!

But I went shopping yesterday. What else is new? I stopped by Old Navy and got drawn into the $19 Rockstar cords. Nineteen dollars, people. I think they're normally like $30...so that's like three for the price of one, right? Well, that's what I told myself so when I walked out with three pairs anyway. I'm already loving them.




I also bought a few pairs of boots that I'm second guessing the next day. Does that ever happen to you? Where they're a great idea in the store, but when you get home you're just not sure? No? Just me? Maybe I'm too impulsive. But I look at it as an opportunity to return them and buy new ones!

Outfit details:
Scarf: Local boutique in Hermosa Beach, CA
Shirt: GAP (Gap Pure)
Corduroy pants: Old Navy
Flats: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment