Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election day!

by Crystal

Watching the news about how long some citizens were waiting in line to vote makes me grateful I moved to a small town. Within 20 minutes (including the four block drive to the voting site), I had done my civic duty and cast my ballot. I hope everyone was able to make it to the polls! If not, you still have about 50 minutes! They said as long as you're standing in line by 7 p.m., you'll be allowed to vote - even if you don't actually get to do it until a few hours later. If you're one of these people, I suggest bringing some hot cocoa/tea/coffee/cider to help keep you warm.

We'll be up way too late tonight to find out who will be our POTUS for the next four years. I've done what I can...now, we wait.



We took these photos right after I walked in the door from running errands. I wasn't going to photograph this outfit, but I got complimented on both my jacket AND my scarf. So obviously they needed to be shared on the internet. And yes, I'm wearing blue for a reason today!

Scarf: Pieces Boutique - adorable local shop!
Jacket: Gap (2011) - similar
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment