Thursday, November 15, 2012

(almost) Friday favorites!

by Crystal

Last night we watched one of my all-time favorite holiday movies:


E was afraid it might be a little early to start watching holiday movies. But for me, it's never too early! We still have a few more we need to get through before December 25th. And then obviously we'll need to watch A Christmas Story two or three times that day.

That got me thinking about a few more of my favorites, so here goes:

Favorite colder weather song:

(I mean, come on. How can you not love John Legend??)

Favorite new iPhone app: PicFX.
 This has some of the best editing capabilities I've seen for the iPhone! If you can spare a few bucks, I highly recommend it!

Favorite new blog I'm following: The long and short of it
Maybe it's because she lives fairly close to me, and I think we should be friends, but I'm really loving this blog! 

I'm heading to Madison, WI tomorrow to visit our lovely Katie! We are looking forward to some fun times walking dogs, drinking wine, eating cheese, and doing some much need thrifting. I'm so excited! (And I just can't hide it.)

Happy early weekend y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment