Friday, November 30, 2012

A trip to visit a friend...

by Crystal

Remember when I said I was going to visit Katie? It already feels like so long ago. But it was so much fun and just what I needed! We spent our time doing crafts, drinking wine, eating delicious food, and watching episodes of Parks and Recreation. Perfect weekend, right? Right. Now that we've got that settled...

Can we talk about this oxblood craze for a second, please? The name just seems so...gruesome? I'd much prefer to be wearing a color called burgundy, plum, sangria, wine, or even maroon, than a color named after the blood of an ox. Has anyone else thought about this? Just me?


Added bonus for the weekend - Mom stopped by for a visit!


Outfit details:
Cardigan: Gap
Cords: Gap
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment