Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Road Trip

by Crystal

This past weekend, E and I took a little road trip to meet his family in Atlanta (they drove up from FL). It was our first time meeting our new nephew! He's about six weeks old and completely adorable. There were definitely some moments that made me want one of my own, but mostly, I was just happy to give him back to his mama when he started crying. :)

Anyway, it was about a five hour drive - which for me, means dress comfortably. Sitting for extended periods of time coupled with too tight of jeans, or a shirt that keeps riding up makes for a very looooong car ride. My solution? A t-shirt, cardigan, boots, and jeggings. Yes, I said it. I hate that word, but love these pants.






Outfit details:
Cardigan: Gap
T-shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Jeggings: Rich & Skinny via Rue La La
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment