Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where's Fall?

by Crystal

This morning's conversation went something like this:
Me: I just want it to get cooler so I can start wearing all my sweaters and boots!
E: Are you complaining that it's not cold? I thought you hated winter.
Me: I don't want winter, I want fall. The way it's been, it's going to transition from summer to winter, and I'm going to miss my favorite season!

Unacceptable.

I hear elsewhere in the US, the temperatures are starting to get cooler. But for us down in SoVA (my loving nickname for Southern Virginia), it's pretty consistently in the 70's and even 80's. I'm here to say, I don't care. It's October, and I'm going to wear boots, gosh darnit.

I shopped my closet for an appropriate warm autumn outfit, and here's what I came up with:


You get an iPhone photo today. My photographer has been busy with his real job lately, which hasn't allowed much time to carve out for outfit photos. The good news: the iPhone photos will be getting better soon - after passing up the 4 and 4s upgrades (yes, I still have the 3GS...), I'm getting the iPhone 5! Given that my current phone is hardly functioning anymore, I.Can't.Wait.

Outfit details:
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Francesca's
Boots: Target ($35!)

No comments:

Post a Comment